- MRS Company Partner
- ESOMAR Membership
- AQR Membership
- Business Intelligence Group Member
- Market Research Benevolent Association (MRBA) Sub-Committee
- ASC Membership
- REC Corporate Membership
A Full-Service Market Research Agency in London is looking for a Senior Research Manager (Quant) to join their established organisation. They work on an international scale, delivering award winning and innovative research across product development, brand positioning, communications and customer experience, and this role is to work with high profile media/tech/entertainment clients. They have a fantastic company culture, offering great training and development and although they are a medium sized agency, they have a real start-up mentality. You will get the chance to work in a collaborative environment and be part of a team that generates two thirds of the revenue for the company!
· Deliver a range of international and national projects; working on both ad hoc and tracking for high profile media/tech/entertainment clients
· Design questionnaires to meet objectives
· Contribute to proposals and pricing
· Communicating with internal and external teams to ensure projects are run efficiently and within budget
· Analyse quant data in order to create insightful reports and present the findings
· Building strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and develop these key accounts
· A strong background in a market research agency
· Solid experience in conducting quantitative research
· Ability to communicate effectively and build long standing relationships with key clients
· Ideally you will be commercially minded and enjoy presenting findings
· Experience working for media and tech clients or a passion for this sector would be highly desirable
Does searching for the right people feel like a race against time? Are you struggling with reams of inappropriate CVs and interviews? Or, are other MR recruitment companies spamming your CV to the wrong places?
At Hannelius we take time up front to save time in the long run.
By partnering with clients and candidates to pin down their requirements and plan for the future we create a deep understanding and engender trust. Investing this time at the outset means we target precisely and match the right candidates with the right companies. We spare clients from drowning in CV hell - and candidates from the wrong interviews. And it works; our CV to interview ratio is second to none and our clients always come back for more.
To take the stress out of recruitment, relax and call us now!
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor