- MRS Company Partner
- ESOMAR Membership
- AQR Membership
- Business Intelligence Group Member
- Market Research Benevolent Association (MRBA) Sub-Committee
- ASC Membership
- REC Corporate Membership
Our client, an Independent Healthcare Market Research Agency in Greater London are currently looking for a driven and experienced Senior Research Executive to join their rapidly growing organisation. The company have a global presence and are a real market leader in the field of pharmaceutical research, working with an array of clients from across the global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech industries. The Senior Research Executive will support on all stages of the research lifecycle across both quant and qual methodologies, with a key focus on questionnaire design, conducting fieldwork, analysis and presenting. For this role there will also be an opportunity to manage more junior members of the team and as you progress, have more exposure to writing proposals.
Skills and experience required
· Experience in a market research/healthcare agency
· Experience working on a mix of quant and qual projects i.e writing discussion guides, IDI’s, questionnaire design etc
· Good track record preparing and delivering client presentations
· Strong client management skills
· Previous experience managing junior members of the team or a desire too
In return you will receive a competitive benefits package and the chance to progress in your career be part of one of the largest independent healthcare agencies.
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor