- MRS Company Partner
- ESOMAR Membership
- AQR Membership
- Business Intelligence Group Member
- Market Research Benevolent Association (MRBA) Sub-Committee
- ASC Membership
- REC Corporate Membership
Our client, an Independent Healthcare Market Research Agency in Greater London are currently looking for a driven and dedicated Senior Research Executive/Research Manager (Quant) to join their rapidly growing organisation. The company have a global presence and are a real market leader in the field of pharmaceutical research, working with an array of clients from across the global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech industries. This is an extremely important hire for the business and the ideal candidate will be working on an international brand tracking project to support the senior directors to deliver a multi-country study.
Skills and experience required
· Experience in a market research/healthcare agency ideally working on international projects
· Excellent track record managing and delivering quant brand tracking projects
· Good track record preparing and delivering client presentations
· Strong client management skills
· Support senior directors on writing business winning proposals
In return you will receive a competitive benefits package and the chance to progress in your career be part of one of the largest independent healthcare agencies.
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor