- MRS Company Partner
- ESOMAR Membership
- AQR Membership
- Business Intelligence Group Member
- Market Research Benevolent Association (MRBA) Sub-Committee
- ASC Membership
- REC Corporate Membership
Our client is a highly respected Global Research Agency based in the heart of London. They deliver intelligent and impactful bespoke research, working with some of the most well-known clients across a range of sectors including media, tech, retail and healthcare. They are not an agency who sells solutions or products, but who build research specifically designed around their client’s needs; tackling all kinds of insight, innovation and strategy projects.
They have been experiencing an exciting time, growing 20% year on year and are therefore looking to hire exceptional talent to compliment this.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced Research Manager/Senior Research Manager to join the quantitative research team within the business, working very closely with clients on all aspects of a project from writing business winning proposals, analysis to delivery and presentation. You will have the opportunity to work across various sectors and clients on a range of methodologies from brand tracking to segmentation, conjoint to integrated studies, ensuring you always have lots of variety in your role.
To be considered for the role you will need to
· Currently be in a Research Manager position working for a research agency
· Have excellent client management skills
· Highly experienced using quant methodology across the whole research lifecycle
· Excellent analysis skills and ability to produce high calibre outputs
· Innovative and ambitious professional with a positive approach
· Exceptional presenting skills
· Strong project management skills, ensuring projects run smoothly from start to finish
In return for this you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package and be part of a company where big decisions are made quickly, and hard work is always recognised.
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor