- MRS Company Partner
- ESOMAR Membership
- AQR Membership
- Business Intelligence Group Member
- Market Research Benevolent Association (MRBA) Sub-Committee
- ASC Membership
- REC Corporate Membership
Our client is a highly respected consultancy based in central London. They have over 20 years of experience within communication and reputation research and work with some of the most well-known clients across both public and private sector. They offer bespoke strategic and tactical solutions to their clients, helping them address real business issues.
Due to an internal promotion they are currently looking to hire an experienced Research Executive to join the social research division. In this role you work very closely the rest of the team on mixed method projects, from assisting with proposals, conducting and managing fieldwork, analysis and presentations.
This is a medium sized consultancy where junior team members are given responsibility early on, you should be a commercially minded individual who is genuinely excited about being client focused
Both quant and qual methodologies used.
To be considered for the role you will need to
· Currently be in a Research Executive position working for a research agency or consultancy
· Ideally you will have gained working experience in both quant and qual methodologies
· You will confident in designing and writing questionnaires
· Will have a real interest or previous experience of working with the social and public sector clients
In return for this you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor