Location: Central London | Flexible Hybrid working, office based three times a week
We are looking for an adaptable and experienced Senior Research Executive or Research Executive ready to take the next step in their career, with a great can-do attitude. If you are looking for a role where you can expand your skillset, taking on more responsibility over time whilst working alongside a small yet significant team who really make a positive impact on the world, then please get in touch!
Our client, an Insight and Strategy agency, work in the non-profit sector helping International NGOs, Charities, Youth, Animal Welfare and more. As a Senior Insight Executive, you can expect to be working on a balance of trackers and ad hoc research helping to evolve valuable insight into strategy.
Responsibilities, skills, and experience:
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working at a market research/insight agency on Quantitative or Qualitative studies and have hands-on research experience
- You will be confident in analysing sometimes complex data, and be able to identify the insight and story in the findings
- Proven experience of writing research materials including discussion guides and questionnaires for quantitative and qualitative fieldwork
- Liaising and managing external fieldwork suppliers
- Setting up online qualitative studies on the internal research platform (training provided)
- Strong account management skills – building and maintaining client relationships whilst winning new tracker clients
- Managing and communicating with tracker members, dealing, and troubleshooting with queries where necessary
- You will be comfortable sharing your own ideas and initiative with a great can-do attitude
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Perks and additional information:
Please note, only successful candidates who are based in the UK and have valid working permits will be contacted.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org