Location: Central London | Flexible Hybrid working, office based twice a week
We have a super exciting opportunity for an experienced Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join a passionate and impactful Insight Agency in the Financial sector. As a Senior Client and Communities Executive, you will be working with some of the biggest names in wealth and asset management, putting the customer at the forefront of financial research.
You can expect to be launching client communities with a variety of tasks including but not limited to; drafting activity plans, generating emails to drive community responses, composing activities e.g., discussion rooms, forums, surveys, and moderating communities.
If you want to work for a company who tackle big societal issues in the finance sector, whilst striving to make financial products and services more accessible to all then please get in touch!
Responsibilities, skills, and experience:
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working at a market research/insight agency
- Design of research projects, from proposal writing through to implementation
- Development of screeners, questionnaires, and discussion guides
- Day-to-day management and moderation of client communities, being your clients point of contact throughout
- Analysis and presentation of results, drafting insightful reports through PowerPoint slides
- Implementation of Community Incentive schemes
- Strong account management skills – building and maintaining client relationships
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
The ideal candidate may also come from a Market Research Project Management background.
Perks and additional information:
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge through training programmes
If you are interested in this role and feel you would be a good fit, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, only successful candidates who are based in the UK and have valid working permits will be contacted.