Depending on experience, the successful Research Executive or Senior Research Executive will join a small team of who love what they do!
This supporting role will be part of a team that has grown organically over the years, and where the research topics are exciting and varied; from Kids and Youth Research, to Semiotics, Healthcare, Finance, Education, Creative Development, and Implicit Association testing – so lot’s for the successful candidate to get their teeth into!
And with a range of fantastic brands as clients, the successful candidate will work with many household names to support their research and commercial efforts.
As an Research Executive or Senior Research Executive, you will have already had hands-on quantitative research experience working in a market research agency, and are passionate about taking the next step into your professional evolution, with a company you can grow with.
London based, you will be part of a hugely collaborative team, that are focused on ensuring quality training and development. For this reason, they require the successful candidate to be in the office 3 x per week.
Responsibilities and expectations
- You will already have 2-3 years quantitative research experience, working at a UK-based market research agency
- Work in the London office 3 days a week as part of a flexible, hybrid working environment
- Be able to write draft questionnaires, and think about the style of questionnaires required for a study
- Understand the difference between just presenting data, compared to presenting insight
- Be able to check tables, and work with senior staff to quality check various parts of the research process
- Be able to confidently share your ideas
- Be comfortable with being in a support role to begin with, providing valuable help to senior members of the team
- Understand the research process of ad-hoc quantitative research studies (even if you’re from a largely brand tracking background but understand and have been involved with ad-hoc studies, you will still be considered)
- You will be passionate about making an impact with your team, and your clients, and care about your progression
- Be able to read tables, and check scripts, and write debriefs
- An interest in qualitative research is a bonus, but not a must
- Have working knowledge of, and used, SPSS in the past
- Have undergone some quantitative market research training/development already
- Be familiar with a number of quantitative research techniques; understanding, for instance, what is a Max Diff study compared to Conjoint?
- Be interested in innovative ways of conducting online research
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible hybrid working
- Company away days once a year for team building and fun
- A 10% discretionary annual bonus, reflective of company, team, and individual performance
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare benefits
If this sounds like the role for you, share your CV today with Lucy at email@example.com.
Please note only UK residents who meet the above criteria will be considered for this role.