Join a dynamic market research and communications consultancy start-up focused on research in young audiences, from Millennials to Gen-Z and Minority audiences, who help brands engage more effectively than ever before.
Our client is an innovative, energetic and upcoming research brand and consultancy, already making waves in the Market Research industry and marketing space.
With additional focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, this company is conducting research that helps brands improve work relations, advertising, and much more.
Their marketing is slick and authentic, they work with well-known brands and charities, and the successful Research Director will be spoiled rotten with how interesting and engaged the research topics, and participants are.
As Research Director, your role will be to ensure the smooth running of research projects from start to end, manage clients, listen to their needs and provide timely deliverables, and manage line reports effectively to ensure high quality output.
As Research Director, you will have at least 5 years of hands-on research agency experience, both qualitative and quantitative, and be willing to commute to their East London office 3 times per week as part of a flexible and hybrid working model.
With a growing global community of research participants, through a variety of platforms, the successful candidate will find a refreshing and engaging approach to participant contact in both qualitative and quantitative settings, and have room to explore innovative research techniques.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- At least 5 years experience working in Quantitative and Qualitative research methods
- A deep know-how of various research methodologies, with a knowledge on some of the research design ‘niches’ e.g. gamification and semiotics, and understanding when/how to apply different research approaches from an omnibus study, to conjoint, segmentation etc.
- You will have had experience successfully managing and upskilling diverse research teams, at various levels (from junior to more senior), from researchers, to project managers, and data analysts, and supporting the wellbeing of you staff throughout.
- A demonstrable passion in innovative research practices
- Confidence in client facing and client management, on complex projects
- Data analysis, storytelling, and insight reporting, through using a variety of data sets
- You will have experience leading the way on all aspects of the research life cycle, from initial kick-off call, through to proposal writing, questionnaire design, client liaising, insight reporting etc.
- An interest in championing the interests and equity of Minority voices in an authentic and sustainable way
- Can handle a busy working environment with multiple projects with attention to detail
- Support new business development
Other information and perks
- Personalised training and development plan
- Early finish on Friday’s plus free lunches available in office all week
- Annual reviews based on inflation and performance
- £600 annual health and wellbeing allowance
- You can expect at least one social event per month!
If you are interested in this role and feel you would be a good fit, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only successful candidates who are based in the UK and have valid working permits will be contacted.