We don’t often think of ‘work’ and think about family, but that’s exactly what staff at this particular company feel; a true sense of togetherness, collaboration, and knowing each as people as well as professionals.
For this reason, our client not only has one of the best retention rates we’ve come across, but their staff (often some of the stars in the market research industry) frequently speak highly of this company, and the teams.
“An amazing place to work”, “the management really care about you”, “absolutely love the people!”, are just some of the lovely words we’ve heard from staff over the years.
And, with reviews every 6 months, there is scope to grow quickly within the small company of approx. 25 people. With the founders at the helm still as passionate about research than ever before, you can expect that desire to do great research to a high quality as standard throughout the company.
The successful candidate will be part of the Quantitative research team, running projects for some of the most well-known brands in the UK. But the type of research isn’t always the usual FMCG type as some projects can be more exploratory; there might be a social research element to understand the changing needs for people in their homes post-COVID, or looking at the future of what home means to us – so lot’s of interesting research to get your teeth into!
And with a hybrid working environment, where teams largely work from home, there's plenty of flexibility and a good work/life balance which all staff appreciate, and as such, make a concerted effort when together to help one another, and share in the achievements and/or problem-solving of the team.
There is no doubt the successful candidate will find their next career chapter in this company incredibly rewarding.
If you can meet the below skills, and have the experience to carry out the responsibilities, get in touch with your CV today!
Responsibilities and skills
- Must be able to hit-the-ground running, leading (majority quantitative ad-hoc) studies throughout the entire lifecycle, from client-kick off, through to insight-reporting.
- To take a proactive, collaborative, and common-sense approach to the research projects themselves, and working within a team.
- Must feel comfortable to confidently share ideas/thoughts on methodology approaches, and articulately present such ideas to your team and/or client where relevant. Don’t be afraid to explore the unknown!
- You will have a passion for market research, and ensure high standards of quality are met throughout the project life-cycle, with fantastic working knowledge of MRS Guidelines.
- Leading, and assisting in, creating impactful proposals that show that the client needs are being truly heard and understood
- Presenting to clients and building trusting relationships; during initial ‘scoping’ calls, throughout the project, and at insight reporting stages
- Data analysis skills, and an interest in data analytics
- Fantastic time management, as the successful candidate is likely to run 6-7 projects at one time (expected for this type of role)
- A creative flair, which you’re not afraid to use when client-facing, or in internal presentations
- Technical (hands on) experience in data-processing ideally using Q, but could be using other programmes like SPSS
- Teasing out the ‘story’ or insight that is told through processing research data (using the Q programme), identifying and creating appropriate analysis breaks, and – when appropriate – liaising with Analytics specialists on any advanced statistical requirements (e.g. MaxDiff, Conjoint, Segmentation)
- You will have at least 3 years experience working at a market research/insight agency and have practical, hands-on research experience, including questionnaire design, and data analysis.
Must have skills:
Office suite skills, and SPSS (only Excel knowledge will not be sufficient in this role).
Nice to have skills:
Q and/or Sawtooth analytics (if not, training can be provided).
- Cultural Day once a month; learning and being involved in cooking, language, and understanding of different cultures in a fun and engaging way.
- Summer and Festive company event every year – could be UK based or abroad
- Team building days/events/exercises
- Discretionary Festive bonus annually
- Great location - London based office - with hybrid flexible working
Holiday: 25 days, and then 1 more holiday day for each additional year worked.
Get in touch if you feel this role is for you!