We are looking for an experienced, energetic and collaborative Qualitative Fieldwork Manager with solid project management skills to join a boutique insights agency dedicated to providing their high-profile client base with accurate and honest consumer insights focusing mainly on the FMCG and Consumer sectors.
As a Fieldwork Manager you will be working along with the Field and Operations Director ensuring the qual projects are run efficiently, supporting the wider team in achieving its goals and providing a high-level of service to the end clients.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding or previous experience in writing screeners and a genuine desire to grow and develop their qualitative skillset through this opportunity.
This is a maternity cover position, and our client is looking for a Fieldwork Manager that can work independently, is willing to take initiative and that can hit the ground running!
- Oversee the qual projects’ administration, organisation and control through all the phases of the project cycle: from pitching and commissioning to setup, fieldwork and validation
- Write accurate and detailed screeners in response to briefs from clients or the project team
- Be the main point of contact for all basic queries related to the projects in field
- Arrange and manage external venues/travel and the incentives for participants
- Build and grow relationships with researchers and clients and keep all parties updated throughout the project life cycle
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar Field role
- Experience or understanding of writing screeners
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, with meticulous attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and a great organizer
- Driven with a positive attitude and results oriented
If this role excites you, then we would love to hear from you!