Our client is a fast-growing Healthcare Fieldwork Agency based in London and is currently looking for enthusiastic bilingual Project Managers with various languages to join their fieldwork team.
As a Project Manager you will be working alongside the Head of Ops and will be responsible for running and managing the fieldwork of a variety of interesting and innovative Healthcare Qual and Quant projects run across Europe, US and Canada. Not one project is the same!
Our client is open to the level of experience and they would consider more junior candidates for that role as long as they are eager to expand their skillset and step up to the next level. For the more experienced Project Managers there will be an expectation to managing budgets and support more junior levels of the team.
The role could also be suitable for a Project Manager with existing experience in Quantitative or Qualitative fieldwork who wants to develop their knowledge in either side. Moving forwards there is plenty of scope to grow and progress within this role!
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in MR
- For Senior levels, previous experience with managing multiple Healthcare MR Qual or Quant fieldwork projects is required
- Fluent Spoken and written English and ideally one other language
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and solve problems
- Great communications skills across stakeholders, suppliers and clients
- Customer service focused, results-oriented and solutions driven attitude
If you have a desire to grow and looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge in both qualitative and quantitative fieldwork and be part of a dynamic team we would love to hear from you!