If you are an experienced Project Manager with a strong track record in running Qualitative Projects in the UK Market and you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a small and dynamic team where your voice is heard… then this could be the next role for you!
Our client is one of the most established fieldwork and data agencies in the UK, covering a variety of services from F2F, CATI, Online to Qualitative Recruitment. Their services cover sectors such as Financial, FMCG and B2B for a number of high-end clients and research agencies.
They have been experiencing significant growth over the past year and they are now looking to hire a Qualitative Project Manager who will be focusing mainly on their UK Qualitative projects.
The Project Manager will be working alongside a small, strong team of bright and ambitious Project Managers in a friendly, nurturing environment where growth, communication and transparency across levels is one of the main focus areas of its culture.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with the Qual Director, help with the everyday project running activity and have a direct impact in the overall growth of the company while working from anywhere in the UK.
The role can be fully remote or in office once or twice a week.
- Manage and lead the fieldwork of Qualitative projects meeting all quality standards and within agreed budgets
- Oversee project administration, organisation and control through all phases of project cycle - costing, commissioning, set up, screener writing, fieldwork, validation
- Monitor field staff performance
- Built and maintain strong client relationships
- Min 2+ years Qualitative Fieldwork experience
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills, a great organizer and an enthusiastic team player
- Great attention to detail, structured in approach and a strong communicator who is able to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, results-orientated with the ability to think on your feet and hit the ground running
If you are an experienced qualitative project manager looking for the next exciting challenge then we want to hear from you!