LONDON BASED | Flexible Hybrid Working
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Fieldwork Manager/Account Manager to join a London-based, dynamic, boutique market research agency with clients across the UK and the US providing high-level qualitative fieldwork services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international agency and be part of a small team of enthusiastic project managers and successful sales people, with plenty of scope to grow and progress further.
As a Fieldwork Manager/Account Manager you will be working with the senior management and sales team aiming to expand the current client base and meet the company’s growth targets. The successful candidate should have a deep understanding of both qualitative research and client needs, being able to take ownership and having previous experience with managing a team of project managers.
Experience in bidding is a real advantage but not essential.
- Co-ordinate bid production activities from understanding client requests and deadlines to submission requirements
- Determine feasibility for new research and build long term relationships with existing and new clients
- Support sales and project manager teams on strategic bids
- Support the operational teams by giving guidance and advice on specifications and pricing
- Play an active part in the business development process
- Work with directors to support business development
- 3+ years of experience in UK and international market research
- A good team player, structured in approach and a strong communicator
- Able to work well under tight timelines
- Experience with interpreting and presenting complex data
- Ability to prioritise and multitask, with good time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ambitious, energetic and committed to deliver excellent client service
If you are ambitious and want to give your career a boost by being part of an international research agency that is growing from strength to strength, then we want to hear from you!
Hannelius Recruitment is a boutique agency delivering recruitment excellence to candidates and clients. Our diversity and equality policy values talents on abilities, helping people to reach their potential fostering better productivity and efficiency in a working environment.
To apply please send your CV to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org