We are working with a specialist market research agency, operating within the building and construction industry. Offering content and consultancy work, they are experts in their field, and growing exponentially (having hit and double their yearly target in just 3 months!).
As a result, they are looking for a solid mixed methods researcher to join them and their growing team. You will be the first point of call for all bespoke enquiries and opportunities, taking responsibility for client management and successful delivery with the help of 1 direct line report.
You will be:
- Assisting in the sales process, managing enquiries, liaising with customers to determine customer requirements and writing proposals
- Working with the Product Manager to identify resources, schedule and assign project responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of consultancy projects, through to reporting and presenting within budget and to time
- Developing contacts and liaise with external research agencies
You will need:
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Market research agency experience in a must
- Ability to run surveys from start to finish, including technical set up
- Ability to develop discussion guides and lead focus groups
- Experience in trends analysis and market forecasting
- Project and resource management skills
- An affinity with data
- Confident communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
Experience of the construction industry is desired but in no way essential. Similarly, if you are ready to step up and line manage, then that will work too.
As a fully remote role, if you are ready to join a growing, niche but expert team, then we want to hear from you!